Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just a little review







I have been using Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and conditioner for a full week. It is a product designed to heal dry or damaged hair.
At first I didn't really notice a change, but I can definitely see it now. This product is really heavy. I don't know if I would recommend it for people with straight or slightly wavy hair like mine. When I dry it right after it is washed it looks oily in the front around my face. It weighs down my hair, and almost eliminates my waves.
I think this product would be GREAT for people with curly damaged hair. It would calm the frizz really well, and weigh down some of the poof.


Although this product might not be right for me, I think it is worth a try for some of you with unruly curls.




P.S. I am starting a new BzzCampaign in a couple of weeks! I will be getting high heel shoe inserts from Dr. Scholl's!! Get excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment